DON'T SKIP BREAKFAST
Hi...Have you had your brekkie?
What is brekkie? Brekkie is an Australian slang for breakfast. I heard this word for the first time when I visited Aussie in November last year. At that time I participated in Subang Teachers Professional Development in Adelaide South Australia. Maybe I will talk about this program later.
I just want to remind you that before you start your day for doing activity you must have your breakfast. That's why my first blog starts with breakfast because before I report and upload my blog, of course I do have my brekkie.
Breakfast is very important for people. As Sir Alex Ferguson (Manchester United) says 'don't skip breakfast' because you will need energy to start your day. If you are hard to have breakfast in the morning, at least you must have two boiled eggs.
Early in the morning (sorry late post) I try to make sushi. It's rather complicated I think (because this is the first time I make it, so I have to prepare for everything). Let's see how I make it.
How to make 'sushi' and 'bird rice'
Materials:
- two cups of Japan rice (I bought it from my friend)
- one piece of nori
- a pinch of salt
- some beef sausages, fried, sliced
- some beef 'abon'
- some beef 'dendeng'
- some aruan fish 'abon'
Steps:
1. Cook rice.
2. Spread a pinch of salt onto cooked rice and mix them until warm.
3. Next, roll and wrap the rice with a piece of nori, and then cut it thickly.
4. Finally, put some sausages, abon, and dendeng as you like.
...........TA-DA..........Serve it warm or pack it into your lunch-box.
I am sure your family will love it.....mmm...yummy....
...but my second son likes 'bird rice' or nasi burung. It is almost the same like 'sushi' but the filling is inside the rice. Eat them warm....mmm yummy...
So, tell me more about how you prepare for your brekkie. What have you packed for your lunch?




Hmmm...yummi yum..but I prefer lemper than sushi,hehe...Indonesia bangeeds..nice post mom!
ReplyDeleteya sebenarnya kita juga punya lemper, lontong dll, tinggal kreatifitasnya aja ya kan Bunda Tuti?
DeleteTapi kalo liat gambarnya kayanya enak..nanti kalo main ke ciasem bikin ya, hehe...
ReplyDeleteHmmmm, what a delicious brekkie...
ReplyDeleteApa yg bu Dian bikin untuk sarapan?
DeleteApa yg bu Dian bikin untuk sarapan?
DeleteHmmmm yummmy...
ReplyDeleteHi Win Ahfaz...salam kenal
Delete